The principles of the privacy fence are seen as a good idea to shield you and your house from outside attacks. If you have kids and want them to be protected, it is also a kind of concept you can add to your house.
But, choosing the wrong ideas about privacy fence can make your house terrible, just like the typical horror movie you can see on the television. Of course, you don’t want that bad impression to happen to you and your house.
And definitely, for you and your family, you want to make your house a comfortable one. So, what do you expect? Using these ideas about privacy fence, let’s have security and comfort in a package:
1. Pencil Crayon Fence Ideas
This idea of the privacy fence will make your house more attractive. Your kids are going to be so happy to have this at home. They’re not going to be bored playing in the front yard again. So, how is this cute thing to do? This is the following steps:
- Since the pencil crayon fence is not supplied by all the shops, you have to customize it.
- Shave the woods so that the tip looks like the point.
- Paint the different color of each wood.
2. Flower Mural Fence Ideas
- Prepare some paint boxes of different colors.
- Create some kinds of flowers, be brave to play with the colors.
- You can also plant the real flowers in front of the door.
3. The Chalkboard Fence Idea
- Paint a black-colored fence. Choose the segment inside.
- Let that cool. Your kids could draw on it with chalk after that.
4. Wood and Stones Fence Ideas
- Combine the boards of the wood with the stone fence.
- You can use the wire basket to coral the stones so it won’t fall easily.
- Plant in front of the fence several small plants. The fence will look bigger when the plants grow.
5. A Homey Protector
- A shade tree is planted near the fence made of dark wood.
- Mount the LED lamps between the fence and the roof of the house in a cable.
- Place some cozy sofas close to the fence.
6. Woods, Stones, and Iron Sheeting Combination
- Combine the wood fence with the iron sheeting fence.
- You can install a small stones fence next to the wall.
- Plant on the stone fence a few seeds.
7. Surfboard Fence Idea
- Find several eye-catching painted surfboards.
- Place them in the current fence.
- Stick with the concrete to stop the surfboards from dropping quickly.
8. The Privacy Fence with Vines
- You may also use other materials, but wire is the most effective means of planting the vines.
- Plant vines in the middle of the wall.
- Try to cover the fence with that vines.
9. The Cactus Fence
- Prepare the fencing for the wire frame.
- Plant the cactus between the basket fence of the wire.
10. The Old Door Fence Ideas
- Pick some unused old doors
- Paint the bland colors for them.
- Stick them in, nail them, and install them as a fence in front of your house.
- You can also place the repurposed wood between one window and the other.
It’s hard to imagine that ideas about privacy fence might be wonderful and different, right? If you want to try other concepts and imagination, the security fence isn’t always frightening or dull. So, fortunate enough to build a privacy fence to protect your beloved family and home.